Great essential oils for winter
Stimulate your immune system and circulation:
- Cinnamon oil can be used for infection of the respiratory tract. It has a toning effect on the body, and stimulates the glandular system. It makes a warming liniment to relax tight muscles, ease joint pain, menstrual cramps and increase circulation.
- Clove Bud oil has long been used for the relief of toothache, and is equally useful for digestive problems. It has excellent antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties. It is reported to relieve arthritic and rheumatic pains.
- Thyme oil is noted for its antiviral and antiseptic properties. It is a wonderful oil to use in a room diffuser to ward off colds and flu.
- Eucalyptus oil is very pleasant for use in massage blends and steam inhalations. It helps clear breathing passageways and can protect against colds and flu conditions.
- Tea Tree oil has impressive antiseptic, antifungal and antibacterial properties, making it widely used in the treatment of many skin conditions.
- Ginger oil. Ginger has a spicy, woody aroma and is a warming and stimulating oil. It is a good for stimulating circulation, and as a warming ingredient in a chest rub for a cold or flu.
Boost your immunity:
- Easy Breathe, a blend of essential oils contains 100% pure and certified organic essential oils. The combination of Cajeput, Eucalyptus, Peppermint and Clove essential oils help to control pain and fever, congestion and sinusitis.
- Prevention is always better than cure!
- Immunity blend contains certified organic Lemongrass, Benzoin, Tea Tree and Thyme essential oils to guard against illness.
Tone and detox:
- Toning Massage Blend helps reduce cellulite by detoxifying, toning and stimulating the skin. It also contains Juniper berry, which helps get to work on lymphatic congestion.
- Citrus Shea Butter. Invigorating and uplifting, this fresh scent contains a firming blend of pure Citrus essential oils blended with Ugandan Shea Butter. This blend is contains Bergamot and Grapefruit, which help tone and detox the body while providing an uplifting scent